The position is responsible for assisting the Brand Manager in:
- Liaising with stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations
- Managing customer relationships
- Sourcing advertising opportunities
- Managing the production and effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases
- Sourcing and securing sponsorship
- Conducting market research through various research methods.
- Managing budgets
- Evaluating marketing campaigns
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Strong verbal & written communication.
- Analytical thinking.
- Male Candidate will be preferred
- 1 year relevant experience, fresh candidates may be considered.
This post is only for UMT students, no outsider will be entertained.
Send CV with latest Photograph at email@example.com
Mention (Marketing Executive - DHS International) in the subject line.
Please ensure without the above mentioned subject, no CV will be entertained.