To lead our specialist team dedicated to software designing and development
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Code Review
- Techinical Documentation
- Team Management
The applicant should have:
- Sound understanding of Android and iOS
- Sound understanding of Apache Linus and Window server and frameworks installation and maintenance
- Familiarity with IES configurations
- Knowledge of Firewall and their permission settings
- Understanding of pools creation and permissions settings
- A strong knowledge of databases such as Oracle, MYSQL, SQL Postgress
- Software languages, e.g. J2EE/Java, C++ and Python
- Application servers, e.g. JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere, Apache and Tomcat
- Major portal products and technologies, e.g AJAX, JSON, XML/XSLT, JSP
- Agile development & deployment
- SSL certification is a must
- PMP certification is desirable
This post is only for UMT students, no outsider will be entertained.
Send CV with latest Photograph at email@example.com
Mention (Senior Software Engineer - Optimum Advisory) in the subject line.
Please ensure without the above mentioned subject, no CV will be entertained.