- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Accounting management, Funds Management, Budgeting, Financial Analysis
This post is only for UMT students, no outsider will be entertained.
Send CV with latest Photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mention (Finance Manager - Surgikare) in the subject line.
Please ensure without the above mentioned subject, no CV will be entertained.