This post is only for UMT students, no outsider will be entertained.
Applicants have to apply directly through the website i.e. http://careers.vfairs.com/en/pakistan/jobs/web-mobile-developer-3600472/
- Develop new and enhance existing features on web/mobile platforms as well as investigate and resolve defects
- Create architecture for mobile applications from ground up and develop them in both iOS & Android platforms
- Define and adhere to internal coding standards, development processes, and design best practices
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimisation of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in software development environment in both web/mobile platforms
- Great level of comfort in developing mobile apps for both iOS & Android platforms
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, ability to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git or SVN