- Create python test cases and develop XMLs to validate different functionalities of the LTE protocol stack according to 3GPP conformance specification.
- Regression testing on target and host platforms using test automation tools.
- Execution and analysis of automation test results.
- Maintenance of test automation framework including Jenkins, Python framework and test link.
- Enhancements in the test automation framework.
- Create technical documentation for the test environment (Detailed design and Architecture documents).
- Generate test reports on the basis of daily regression test results.
- Verification of quality standards and improve test processes.
- Maintain coding guidelines and quality standards of u-blox.
Skills & Experience:
- 01-02 years of prior experience in the Quality Assurance Domain
- Demonstrate interest in the digital (wireless) communications sector.
- Real-time operating systems.
- Good debugging skills in Visual Studio.
- Ability to work as a member of bigger projects. Flexible team player.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good English communication skills in speaking and writing.
Programming Languages: XML/XSL, Python, C, C++
Tools: Embedded Software
Company is offering highly attractive salary and benefits along with strong career path.
Email CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Mention position title in subject line.