In your day to day activities, you are required to actively support all content marketing initiatives across multiple platforms and formats, thereby driving awareness, engagement, purchase, and retention of existing customers and new prospects.
- Write clear, valuable, high-impact external content (i.e. blog, newsletter, press release etc) that extends our presence.
- To hunt existing competition brand mentions and get RepairDesk featured.
- To increase the reach of content including blogs, news, reviews and news through content syndication, partnerships and social media.
- To help development team in product launches by leverage social media & press release.
- To set up a monitoring cell to keep an eye on competitor’s external content and modify existing content strategy accordingly.
Fresh Candidates can apply but past experience is a bonus and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this position